Our Watchmaking Mask 6-Pack is designed with comfort, safety and durability in mind – with a touch of horology.
We set out to create a six-pack of masks that included the much requested aBlogtoWatch logo and two tributes to fine watchmaking: a tourbillon assembly printed in neat detail and a proper balance bridge and balance wheel assembly. These prints work great to help maintain breathability of the fabric, not covering much of the frontal area while also making a statement.
The aBlogtoWatch logo and balance bridge are printed over all-black, while the tourbillon assembly is over a navy blue mask with black edges to add yet greater variety to this 6-pack.
Printed on a professional-grade 3-ply reusable fabric by renowned global clothing manufacturer Portwest, chosen by aBlogtoWatch for quality and comfort with:
– 3-ply reusable fabric with anti-microbial Texpel Micro™ finish that kills 99.9% of bacteria and controls numerous odour-causing microorganisms that can accumulate in the fibres from skin contact and laundering.
– 100% cotton inner fabric for all day comfort with a shell fabric of 65% polyester and 35% cotton, the mask construction we chose based on recommendations by pulmonologists.
– Elasticated ear loops with a reliable and snug adjuster that allows for finding the perfect fit.
– Machine washable at 30 degrees – you may occasionally wash it at 60 degrees but be mindful that a deterioration of the print might occur if done excessively.
– The mask folds flat in half, making it easy to carry extra ones in your bag, pocket or car compartments.
One size: The frontal fiber area of the mask is rather large and the earloops are widely adjustable allowing for a good fit on a wide range of face shapes and sizes.
The package contains 2 pieces of the aBlogtoWatch mask, 2 pieces of the tourbillon assembly print mask and 2 pieces of the balance bridge mask.