1) What does aBlogtoWatch has to do with Some Sort Of Professional?
Everything, really. Some Sort Of Professional is a brand that team aBlogtoWatch — and nobody else — has created from scratch. Why? Because the apparel, accessories and other amazing stuff that will be available is not a blog for you to watch, it's items for you to enjoy, experience and wear, like you are some sort of professional.
2) Are the products on the aBlogtoWatch Store designed by team aBlogtoWatch?
Yes, they damn well are. Our amazing designers, Matt and Anita, have worked with team members to create the individual designs based on horological inspirations that are close to our hearts.
3) Where are the products on the aBlogtoWatch Store made?
The six amazing T-Shirts — three embroidered and three printed — are embroidered and printed in Hungary, by suppliers individually tested and selected by our Editorial Director and man on the grounds, David, and his friend, Viktor. They are never the results of off-the-shelf, dropshipped production: we went through countless T-Shirt blanks and prototyped with a host of printers and embroiderers before we teamed up with our current experts, and settled on the printing and embroidery techniques that we saw to be the best.
4) Tell me about the T-Shirts I'm about to wear.
Happy to! We started over 7 months ago with choosing blank shirts to source, wear and test. In the end, our round neck T-Shirts were chosen by the Some Sort Of Professional team for quality, comfort and sustainability. Just because the luxury watch industry isn't keen on the matter, doesn't mean we can't be!
– The T-shirts are 100% OCS Certified organically grown combed cotton. OCS 100 covers the processing, manufacturing, packaging, labelling, trading and distribution of a product that contains at least 95 percent certified ‘organic’ materials.
– They are so-called ring-spun cotton for enhanced comfort, which means that they are super soft to touch and wear.
– With a weight of 140g/m2, they provide the perfect balance between weight and ventilation. We have tested some heavy-duty 180g/m2 shirts, but trust us: you'll be sweating like it's nobody's business underneath them!
– They sport a modern cut that we found to be the ideal fit on all sizes.
5) Where are the products shipping from?
The products are shipped using FedEx standard (5-8 day) or FedEx expedited (guaranteed 1-3 day) to your door directly from our team in Hungary.
6) How do I return products? Please contact us.
7) How do I care for my Some Sort Of Professional T-Shirts?
We're glad that you asked! Be sure to wash them with inside out to protect the print and embroidery. Wash with similar colors and with cold water, on temperatures below 85F. Iron them inside out, and never over the prints. Tumble drying them on low is fine, don't heat dry them with excessive heat.
8) Can I share my own watch- and horology related product ideas?
By all means! We would be happy to make special edition prints and embroideries in limited quantities.
Thank you for reading our FAQ!